domenica 27 gennaio 2013

Bunny Fairy

She's the new Fairy Project for my students, for a Fairy Carnival time! ^__^

bunny fairy

I sculpted this Simple Fairy after a wonderful day in company with a magic, fairy baby and her mom. 

bunny fairy

The magic baby inspired my work and when the Fairy was born, she looked strinkgly like her! So, I dedicate to her this Fairy, she's Morgana's Bunny Fairy.

bunny fairy

Morgana is only one year old so she doesn't talk yet, she say just some words. But I think she speaks the fairy language, otherwise how could I know that her fancy-dress for Carnival was just like the Fairy fancy-dress? ^__^ 

3 commenti:

  1. Le tue fatine assimilano tutta la tua dolcezza! Anche questa è stupenda, con quella sua aria meravigliata.
    E così ho concluso la mia maratona di post-persi, a ritroso... Porto con me sensazioni buone che fanno bene allo spirito.
    Ti lascio un abbraccio grande e tanti baci. Buona domenica

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie Paola, è bello ricevere i tuoi commenti. Topini, Fatine e Coniglietti tutti ti ringraziano e ti augurano un inizio di settimana fatato e pieno della dolcezza che sempre traspare da te! :)

      Elimina
  2. E' davvero buffa! :D Il vestitino è un amore *__*

    RispondiElimina