giovedì 7 febbraio 2013

Walnut Elf

Last Sunday I went to Beehive, where Aimee by Zeitgusto cooks a wonderful food! 

walnut elf

It's a fairy cooking and all the place is magic, like the secret garden that is inside. Can you see who was hidden in the walnut I found there? 

walnut elf

No? I just open up a little bit... 

walnut elf

It was an Elf! A Walnut Elf!

walnut elf

It needs alway attention opening walnutElf and me make friends, he would like to play with my Fairy and little Robins and see with me Miniaturitalia

walnut elf

Together with the Fairy I met there in the same day... Soon new photos! ^__^

9 commenti:

  1. è splendido! non ho ancora capito se maschietto o femminuccia ^^ forse entrambi? :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie Celestyal... è una femminuccia pudica, infatti non si vede!! ^__^

      Elimina
    2. ahh ok!!! ^_^ pensavo che fosse un essere asessuato, leggevo elfo ma poi vedevo che era un bella femminuccia ^_^
      ecco spiegato :) allora ripeto: è splendida!!

      Elimina
    3. Ahahahah... ero proprio arrivata per via della fiera! Mi sono accorta ora che si vede eccome che è una femminuccia!! :D
      Avrei dovuto scrivere Elfa, in effetti!! ^__^ Grazie!! ^__^

      Elimina